***DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PRODUCT***
3D Flower Rose Cut File, SVG, DXF, PNG, JPG
Enjoy making this realistic 3D Paper Rose Flower with easy to follow PDF instructions as well as a YouTube video to follow along. These are the perfect gift for Valentines Day. You could make a bouquet or a single rose. These can be made with or without the stem so you can use them with felt to make hair bows or paper flowers to decorate a wall or a gift. The possibilities are endless.
Files included (1) .zip file with:
- 1 PDF file - Detailed Assembly Instructions
- 1 SVG file - For Cricut Explore, Silhouette Designer Edition or higher, Adobe Suite, Corel Draw, Inkscape and more. (All layers will have registration marks.
- 1 DXF file - For Silhouette users, this format can be open with the free software version of Silhouette.
- 1 PNG file - (300dpi High Resolution) Transparent Background.
- 1 JPG file - 300dpi High Resolution - Unable to scale bigger and does not have a transparent background.
If this design has layers, you will also receive:
- 1 PDF layers breakout with the widths noted in inches. This will help you when you are cutting and putting them together.
- 1 SVG file - This will have the layers broke out for you with registration marks to line it up properly.
- Paper (one color for your rose and another for the stems/leaves)
- Glue (I prefer Hot glue but any paper glue is fine)
- Cutting machine or home printer
- 1/8 - 1/4" dowel rod/ skewer (optional) You can roll up a piece of paper into a cylinder and glue it if you prefer.
*The background and watermark will not be included in your purchased design files.
Limited Commercial Use License applies.
*** Read the Licenses & Copyright information page***
- Copyrights to all designs are retained by CutThatSVG.com with all rights reserved.
- If you would like to share these cut files or images with your readers or on social media please link directly to this page, not to the cut file itself and provide a full credit link.